While the SPSP convention program is chalked full of amazing topics, speakers, and sessions, SPSP is making space in this year’s convention for sessions to “pop-up” for an informal conversation on a topic with new and old friends. Attendees can reserve designated space for such small group discussions that will be advertised on the mobile app, rotating screens, and social media. Given the last-minute nature of these unique sessions, information for attendees to join will be made available as soon as sessions “pop-up”. To reserve a space for a Pop-Up Programming session:
1. Pick a topic or area of discussion
2. Find some peers who would be interested in attending
3. Designate a facilitator
4. Visit the Registration desk in the (HR) Lower Level 2 Lobby to book a room and time (subject to availability)
5. We will advertise your session in the mobile app, on rotating screens, and on social media
6. Show up and take part in this dynamic, attendee-driven session!