- Zunaira Jilani, Wayne State Univ.
- Antonia Abbey, Wayne State Univ.
- Breanne Helmers, Wayne State Univ.
- Sheri Pegram, Wayne State Univ.
- Jacqueline Woerner, Yale Univ.
Casual sexual encounters have become more normative in recent years, making it increasingly important to understand how sexual limits are communicated with new partners. Survey findings supported that women’s responses to unwanted sexual advances vary in level of directness. Response types were further distinguished by significant relationships to participants’ varied internal reactions.